Matt has combined his passion for cartography with his love of Dungeons & Dragons to create an exciting new contest during his Canadian tour dates.
Beginning today, the landing page on matthewgood.org will show a map, hand drawn by Matt with a castle at each tour stop. Clicking a castle on the day of that show will unlock a Google Map coordinate, within the tour card. The first fan to post a picture of themselves at this location on social media, will win a Chaotic Neutral Tour Prize pack, including: Matthew Good’s Chaotic Neutral album, Scott Helman’s Augusta EP, a Dungeons & Dragons starter kit, plus something special from Matthew. Stay tuned to each tour card for the exact details on each show’s prize pack. See below for the complete Chaotic Neutral Tour Challenge instructions.
The tour dates run from November 6th through December 17th with shows lined up from coast to coast. Joining Matt on the road, is special guest Scott Helman. For a full list of dates check out the shows page.
Follow theses instructions to win prizes and participate in the ultimate tour challenge.
1. Keep checking back with Matthewgood.org, as the tour moves across Canada
2. Each tour stop is designated by a castle
3. Click on the castle to launch a tour card with show and prize details, as we travel across the country
4. On each show day at 10am local time, a Google Map Coordinate will appear at the top of the tour card, for the city that we’re playing that day
5. The first person to find this location and take a picture of themselves there, will WIN!
7. Prizes may include VIP packages, signed merchandise and a Dungeons & Dragons starter kit. Stay tuned as prizes for each show are displayed on each tour card.
Good luck! Winners will be notified to the Twitter or Instagram account that posted the photo.